- Tandem structure with an amorphous and a microcrystalline silicon layer offering a stabilised module efficiency of up to 9.5%.
- Optimised for grid-connected roof mounting PV systems.
- Use of white glass, EVA plastic and weather protection film as well as a silver anodised aluminium frame for long-term use. This guarantees simple and safe installation.
- Module can be operated and installed by one person (1.42 m2, frame width 1 m, weight 19 kg).
- Higher energy yields per watt, at both high temperatures and with diffuse light.
- Output: connection cable with waterproof plug connector.
Quality from Sharp
Benchmarks are set by the quality standards of Sharp Solar. Continual checks guarantee a consistently high level of quality. Every module undergoes visual, mechanical, and electrical inspection. This is recognisable by means of the original Sharp label, the serial number, and the Sharp guarantee:
- 5 year product guarantee
- 10 year performance guarantee for a power output of 90%
- 25 year performance guarantee for a power output of 80%
- Brands SHARP Solar Electric
- Product Code: NS-F121G6
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $64.99